The Lake House is an exclusive property where every guest reservation is both important and special to us.
Policies for Guest
- This agreement does not create a tenancy or residence. You must depart at the appropriate time.
- Check-in: 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM. If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements.
- Check-out: 11:00 AM.
- Absolutely No Smoking inside; however designated outdoor smoking areas are available.
- Pets are not permitted unless arranged prior to reservation. There is a $100 a week pet fee per pet or $20.00 per day / per pet for stays less than a week. Proof of current vaccinations need to be on hand should pets be allowed. All pet debris must be removed immediately. Pets are to be on leashes when outside.
- CANCELLATION: – Should you need to cancel your reservation your deposit is fully refundable if canceled 90 days prior to your check in date, half is refunded if canceled less than 60 days and cancellations less than 30 days forfeit their entire deposit unless we are able to book those dates then we will be happy to return your deposit less a $30.00 service charge.
- DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT: - Damage/Reservation Deposits are fully refundable within 14 days of check out provided that the house is left in good order see Lodging Policies
There is a $500 security/reservation deposit for the Whole House Sweet Package, a $300 security/reservation deposit for a Villa package and a $150 security/reservation deposit for a single suite. The security/reservation deposit is Not applied toward rent; however it is fully refundable within two weeks of departure provided the following provisions are met:
I. No damage is done to home or its contents beyond normal wear and tear.
II. All debris, rubbish, and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are cleaned and returned to cabinets.
III. All keys are left in your suite, windows are closed and the home is left locked
All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure
No linens are lost or damaged
*Soiled Sheets and linens are gathered and placed in laundry baskets located in each of the bathroom closets. VI.The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement
VII. No disturbances to neighbors or police contact
· Maximum Occupancy- The maximum number of guest is 10 guest. An additional charge of $25 per adult/ per night for guests in addition to those contracted is required
· Daily housekeeper service are not included unless arranged prior to booking
. Towels and sheets should not be washed together or with any other items i.e. all white towels are to be washed only with other white towels, (Should you require additional towels simply contact Mary early in the day).
. Towels shall not be used outside of the house please use your own beach towels should you visit our beach or lake, ( if you need beach towels simply let Mary know in advance).
· Falsified reservations-Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit, and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in
· Written exceptions- Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
. Rates/policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests.
. Photos taken by At The Lake House may be used for marketing purposes.
GIFT CERTIFICATE POLICIES
Gift certificates must be presented at check-in along with a valid driver’s license. Gift certificates are transferable. Any remaining amount on gift certificates can be used at a later day up to the expiration date. Gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash.
At The Lake House offers numerous lodging and rental types- everything from short-term and long-term housing accommodations to corporate housing, furnished apartments, catered housing, serviced apartments, condominiums, single family homes, townhomes, lofts and suites tailored for business travelers, long-term business assignments, consultants, project managers, relocations, real estate transition, extended family, vacation stays, traveling nurses, military relocation, divorcees, professional athletes, insurance housing for displaced home owners, corporate retreats, corporate getaways and other travelers.